What makes Aroma Addiction Scented Melts better than the rest?
What is it that makes our Scented Melts the best?
At Aroma Addiction we will only use natural Soy Wax in our Scented Melts and Tea Lights. The wax component of Scented Melt manufacturing makes up around 90% of the total product ingredients. This makes our selection of Wax critical to our end result.
Below is a comparison that will explain why we do not use the most popular Wax used in both Candle and Wax Melt manufacturing - Paraffin Wax.
Soy Wax -
- Hydrogenated form of soybean oil - a natural, renewable resource.
- Has a lower melting point than paraffin
- Burns longer, stronger and at a cooler temperature than paraffin wax resulting in a product that will last around 50% longer than paraffin based wax melts
Soy wax is much healthier for humans, pets, and the environment. Also they will clean up easier if the wax is spilled as they are biodegradable
Paraffin Wax -
- A natural product derived from the components of decayed animal and plant material
- Made by removing the waxy substance from crude oil (a refined a gasoline product)
- Most popular kind of wax used in candle making
- Very cheap to make especially in large quantities. This is not always reflected as a cheaper product for the end user unfortunately. Especially if they are sold as a part of a “Multi-Level Marketing Scheme”
Aroma Addiction continue to produce the best quality Scented Melts on the Market today. We have achieved this by using both our specifically formulated recipe and only the best quality ingredients sourced from NZ and around the world a to make our seductively addictive aromas.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.