Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamp 1.5-2kg
Sorry, currently out of stock
Create a warm ambience in your home while promoting better health and relaxation with Himalayan Crystal Salt
What are Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps?
These handcrafted Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps are made from natural mineral salt mined in the Himalaya mountain range. The distinct orange/pink salt is only found in the Himalayas. Negative ions are emitted when the Salt Crystals are heated by the electric bulb lit inside the lamp. These negative ions give the air an invigorating freshness, similar to that found at waterfalls, by the sea, on mountain-tops and after thunderstorms. As they are hand sculpted each lamp is unique. Each lamp has a unique shape and size. No two lamps will ever be the same.
Benefits of Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps
By providing clean, invigorating fresh air utilising the negative ions generated from the lamp, users of Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps may experience:
- Relief from ailments such as headaches, allergies, migraines and sinus problems.
- Reduced severity of asthma and other respiratory problems as well as increased concentration spans.
Make an ideal night light for babies, children, and grandparents. The low wattage bulb makes touching the lamp safe. Also, the feel good, restful hue of the lamp promotes a good night sleep.
- Reduced after effects of indoor electromagnetic pollution from computers and other electrical equipment, poor ventilation and air conditioning.
- Relief from effects of fatigue and staleness associated with the artificial air and light environment normally found in the office.
- Reduced odour of homes smelling of cigarette smoke, chemicals, mould and mildew or allergens such as pet smells, pollen, dust and airborne bacteria. Large sized rooms should have larger salt lamps to increase their effectiveness.
Where to use our Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps
Negative ion charge from the Salt Lamp is perfect to be used:
- At computer workstations, a bedroom night stand light, the laundry room, around a cat litter box, or in a walk-in closet to promote a clean, healthy atmosphere, and a sound nights’ sleep.
- Salt Lamps have also been effective in offices, school dorm rooms, hotel rooms, retail stores, waiting rooms, restaurants, night clubs, coffee shops, hair stylist work stations, art studios, dentist or doctor’s examination rooms.
Safety and Care Instructions- Our 240-volt Salt Lamps meet the strict Australian and New Zealand Electrical Standards requirements.
- Indoor use only. Keep away from water as it will dissolve the salt. If used outdoors, in bathrooms or spas, the salt crystals dissolve rapidly when exposed to high humidity levels. While it is ideal to leave, the lamps running continuously, it is recommended that the lamp is run for at least 30 minutes each day to prevent moisture build-up. If the lamp is left switched off for an extended period the salt will dissolve and leave moisture behind. To avoid this, turn the lamp on, or store it wrapped in a plastic bag or absorbent material in a warm, dry place (such as a hot water cupboard.
- Do not place the lamp on top of electrical appliances such as televisions, stereos etc.
- To clean salt residue on the lamp: dry-dusting regularly is recommended. An occasional wipe with a lightly dampened doth may also be required and it will keep your lamp looking attractive.
To replace the bulb, unplug tie lamp and lie it on its side. Gently pull out the round black plastic bulb holder base which will expose the light bulb. Remove the light bulb from the salt lamp. Replace the old light bulb with one of equal wattage. Always unplug the lamp before changing bulbs or moving the lamp.
Have complete confidence that you are receiving the purest salt crystals in the world and the finest quality in craftsmanship and artistic beauty. Under normal circumstances, if you keep the light on all the time, your Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp should last for years.